2014 Janus Halcyon 50.
|Search for Janus Halcyon 50 : 2014 on:|
The Halcyon 50 represents the epitome of motorcycle simplicity and is equipped the essentials, like leather seat, powder coated aluminum tanks, hydraulic forks, and hand pin-striping.
The light weight and responsive handling of the Halcyon, paired with the surprisingly powerful 6-speed, water-cooled engine, make it the perfect vehicle for traversing the city or excursions in the country. While it isn’t designed for long miles on the highway, its scale, mobility, and nimbleness result in a motorcycle ideally suited for the urban commuter. Leather saddle bags, deluxe polished tanks, and stainless steel performance exhaust can be purchased as an upgrade. The Halcyon is available with a black frame and one of 4 colour options for the tanks, fenders, and accessories. Leather colours include burgudy, tan, and black.
Janus requires a $2,300 non-refundable down-payment to secure your order, with the remainder due upon delivery. Delivery is not included in the cost. The Halcyon 50 has an MSRP of $5,300 plus any options you might add.
• Rigid tubular steel cradle frame: Each “featherbed” frame is hand-bent and TIG welded to exacting standards.
• Hand-formed aluminum fuel and oil tanks: The Halcyon features complex, powder-coated tanks and battery box that are hand-formed from high-quality 14 gauge aluminum sheet.
• Hand-made leather seat and battery cover: The Halcyon 50 comes equipped with handsome leather seat and battery cover.
• State-of-the-art, 6-speed, water-cooled, case-inducted, 2-stroke single: Our engines provide surprising power, acceleration, and top speed for such a small unit.
• Hydraulic front suspension: The Halcyon 50 features hydraulic EBR forks for a smooth ride.
• Tuned expansion chamber exhaust system: The Halcyon 50 is fitted with a carefully tuned performance expansion chamber for added power. The stock exhaust comes with a powder-coat black finish, but an be upgraded to stainless steel.
• Center stand lock: The Halcyon is equipped with a center stand lock point on the right side of the bike. This point is designed for use with an approved motorcycle lock and keeps the center stand in the down position with the wheel raised.
• Stock top speed of 55mph.
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.