2011 Hanebrink Electric All-Terrain Vehicle.
|Search for Hanebrink Electric All-Terrain Vehicle : 2011 on:|
Some might call the Hanebrink Electric All-Terrain Vehicle a bike and some a scooter but all would agree that it is one very cool little ride.
The Hanebrink Electric All-Terrain Vehicle is the evolution of the original, revolutionary Hanebrink design, combining state-of-the art green technology with an on-demand hybrid electric system and the latest in bicycle technology. Crank the throttle and the 600 watt motor powers the Hanebrink to speeds up to 20 mph. If you want to go faster, just start pedaling.
Three design features help the Hanebrink achieve outstanding on and off-road performance.
• The widest tires in the industry. The 20 x 8 inch tires radically increase the surface area where rubber meets road for enhanced stability at all speeds, added traction on rough terrain, and unprecedented float on sand and snow.
• A mid-mounted, bracket supported motor optimizes the vehicle’s center of gravity beneath the rider and enables tight turns, rapid weight shifting, and provides more stability.
• 14 speed gearing tuned for a wide variety of surfaces, grades, and utility applications including a low range capable of carrying up to 300 pounds of bulky cargo up steep terrain or deep into inaccessible areas.
With a single Lithium ion battery (LiFePO4), the Hanebrink has a one hour run time and three hour recharge. For longer excursions, the rear rack can be fitted with up to five lithium ion batteries, a run time of over 5 hours and more than 100 miles of riding. The wide rear rack is standard HANEBRINK equipment and can hold up to 100 pounds of cargo.
The Hanebrink can truly go anywhere on the planet while maintaining minimal environmental impact and zero-carbon emissions.
• Motor: 600 Watt Brushless Electric Motor
• Controller: Controls speed between throttle and motor
• Battery: Lithium Ion 10 amp hour
• Drive: Dual Range 14 speed gearing
• Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
• Bars: Carbon Fiber 1.5 inch rise
• Frame: 6061- T6 Aircraft Seamless Aluminum Tubing
• Fork: Dual Crown Triple Clamp 10" adjustable travel
• Rear Rack: 8" x 21" aluminum
• Tires: 20" x 8" tubeless
• Cranks: Shimano
• Deraileur: Shimano
• Seatpost: Carbon Fiber
• Seat: WTB
• Chains: Shimano
• Wheels: Hanebrink
• Hubs: Hanebrink
Much of the material on this website is copyrighted. Original articles appearing herein are subject to copyright. Please don't copy stuff from the site without asking; it may belong to someone! Any trademarks appearing on this site are the sole property of the registered owners. No endorsement by trademark owners is to be construed. The products, brand names, characters, related slogans and indicia are or may by claimed as trademarks of their respective owners. Every effort has been made whenever possible to credit the sources. The use of such material falls under the Fair Use provisions of intellectual property laws.